To our valued patrons,
During this hectic flu season, we want to assure our neighbors and friends, who are our loyal guests, that this locally owned Sbarro Restaurant is doing everything in our power to combat this terrible flu season as well as the COVI0-19 (Coronavirus). We're taking every precautionary measure to stop simple germs from spreading which may make their way into any business (by simply touching a door handle).
Here are some of the steps we're taking:
• All our associates frequently wash their hands thoroughly. This is standard operating procedure for us. Even when our hands aren't visibly dirty, we wash our hands for at least twenty seconds with soap and hot water.
• All our associates are required to wear gloves whenever they're working in the food area. • We're also washing our hands before, during and after we prepare food, and of course after restroom use.
• Our associates are being asked to stay home if they are experiencing any cough or fever and will not return to work unless they're cleared to do so.
• We're completely sanitizing all our surfaces, floors, pots, pans, etc. daily.
• We've ordered as much hand sanitizer as we could get our hands on for employee and guest use.
We certainty hope you'll continue coming In and being the loyal customers, we've always been blessed with during this flu season. Your safety is our upmost concern!
Please let us know if you have any comments or concerns. We have a hot line set up for calls, (385) 289·9472. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
From our family to yours, THANK YOU for choosing to dine with us today.
8300 Sudley Road
Manassas, Virginia 20109
Mon-Sat 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sunday 11 AM - 7:00 PM